At QuiSec & DIL we are committed to supporting, enabling and celebrating volunteering in all its diversity. We value any such individuals and believe that each person has something positive to contribute to make a change within any given organisation.
What is volunteering?
Volunteering is someone spending time, unpaid, doing something that aims to benefit the environment or someone who they’re not closely related to. Volunteering must be a choice freely made by each individual.
CONSIDER volunteering with US to:
- Make a difference to others lives.
- Feel valued and part of a team
- Spend quality time away from work or a busy lifestyle
- Improve and gain confidence & self-esteem
Employment Route, or a chance to try something new which may lead to a career change. From this perspective, volunteering can be a way of:
- Gaining new experiences, knowledge and skills.
- Developing existing knowledge and skills.
- CV enhancement.
- Improving one’s employment prospects
- Using one’s professional skills and knowledge to benefit others (is also described as pro bono)
Other valid Reasons includes:
- Meeting new people and making new friends
- Having a chance to socialise
To register your interest in our Volunteering Program – ‘Make the Count‘, complete the below online form:
We appreciate you taking an interest in our Volunteering Program. Thank you.
We welcome your feedback. Help us to improve your experience with us by simply clicking on the icon below and taking our short survey. Thanks
–QuiSec & DIL Careers Management-
©2016-2019 QuiSec & DIL Consultants | *Trading name of QuiSec & DIL Consultants LTD | Registered in Companies house in England and Wales 10335588 | Registered office 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden London. WC2H 9JQ.