There are numerous networking events that take place all over the world, so many people are fully accustomed to them. But how many times has an individual been to such a gathering with high prospects, but unfortunately, left without not being what was expected. This is the main reason why QuiSec & DIL have set up a networking arena gathering specifically targeting S.T.E.M. professionals – specifically targeted and clearly focused.
Our Vision & Mission Statement
“To establish a relevant and current environment for S.T.E.M. professionals for the purpose of sharing S.T.E.M. employment, knowledge, skills and opportunities.”
To be outstanding in providing exemplar networking opportunities for individuals/organisations for and within:
- Education e.g. teachers, lecturers, trainers etc.
- Training e.g. S.T.E.M, business administration, customer service & hospitality etc.
- Partnerships e.g. education, airline & travel, health care & medical etc.
Employers within the following institutions/organisations – (both within the Public and Private Sectors):
- NCE & Teacher Training Institutions.
- Everyone is a ‘Valued-Entity’, which we acknowledge via our Equal Opportunities and Diversity commitments’.
- The accomplishment of Identifying and linking ‘talent’ within Educational sector.
- Empowerment through Educational Networking between clients and employers within the Educational Sector.
What is the Difference and Uniqueness of our Shows?
At the very core of our Education, Office & S.T.E.M Specialists Employment show is “You” (participants). Without participants, there will not be a show. We rest on the premise that we PROVIDE an arena fit for Highly Specialised Employers to showcase their institutions / organisations under ONE roof, a perfect setting for all Educational Specialists seeking Employment to meet and engage.
- With us, at THIS show, it is all about you. We create an arena where you get your future employees-to-be specialisms come in to meet up with you.
- All preliminaries can be done on a face-to-face basis; cutting out the usual bureaucracy of recruiters (who in many cases are not even known to you, nor probably their sieving criteria).
- You get actually get a first hand chance and opportunity to view attendees interpersonal skills (snapshot of whether they fully understand your institution’s or organisation’s ‘mission, vision and core goals‘).
Individual Educational Specialists:
- You get to engage with specialists within your sought after specialism profession as to a group of recruiters from and for a variety of sectors – saving you time and money!!!
- You get to meet up with those who really are KEY within institutions / organisations that you are hoping to link up with – sieving past all the long and frustrating protocol which many times does not actually play a key in securing a confirmed employment connection.
- You get to network with likely minds – understanding where you are coming from and where you are aiming for within your sector specific (No ambiguity).
- You get to share expertise (knowledge) in an added value way – creating potential professional links within the Education sector.
We welcome your feedback. Help us to improve your experience with us by simply clicking on the icon below and taking our short survey. Thanks
– QuiSec & DIL Management –
©2016-2019 QuiSec & DIL Consultants | *Trading name of QuiSec & DIL Consultants LTD | Registered in Companies house in England and Wales 10335588 | Registered office 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden London. WC2H 9JQ.