QuiSec & DIL works with individuals and organisations supporting the return to work of highly-qualified professional women. The ‘Return-to-work’ Programme is coaching based and offers help to develop:
- a self-understanding
- an exploration of feasible and achievable options
- plan a confident and realistic route back to work.
Research shows us:
- that supporting women who have taken time away from work through is effective in enabling them to pick up the confidence and skills needed to get back into productive work.
- numerous organisations are beginning to acknowledge and value women’s knowledge and skills, hence investing in programs that can support them back to work following absences of up to 2 years from work; Return-to-work schemes: support for women.
This course has been designed for Professional Women who have:
- Specialisms within the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, Education and Business Administration.
- Been out of work for a while e.g. family commitments, Career Break, Relocation etc.
- Just embarked onto a new career.
- 6 hours of one-to-one coaching support
- face-to-face or telephone/Online communication (zoom) contact sessions.
The course is facilitated by qualified and experienced coaching professionals from QuiSec & DIL. Achievement comes easily to participants due to the experience of ‘work-home-life-balance’ experiences of coaches.
Click here to find out further information about this course, including registration.
We welcome your feedback. Help us to improve your experience, simply click on the icon below and take our short survey.Thanks
– QuiSec & DIL Programmes Management –
©2020 QuiSec & DIL Consultants | *Trading name of QuiSec & DIL Consultants LTD | Registered in Companies house in England and Wales 10335588 | Registered office 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden London. WC2H 9JQ.